Sunday, May 19, 2013

Introducing.. Fibre Newcastle

I came across this brand a few months ago and have been meaning to post about them for a while. So here it is! 
Fibre Newcastle is an independent, handmade brand which creates mainly tie-dye (which is everywhere this season and is sure to be a festival staple this summer) and one-off t-shirts. I love that they push the boundaries of commercial fashion by creating unique, one off, experimental pieces. The quality is divine along with the designs being innovative and original. Their collections have consistently sold out, with their products becoming coveted by many in the Alternative Fashion field. Their pricing is accessible for everyone and this is another factor that makes them so appealing to such a wide consumer audience.
I have compiled my favourite pieces of their latest collection, click the images to be taken straight to the product:






What do you think of Fibre Newcastle? Let me know!

Lots of love,
Katie x