Saturday, May 11, 2013

Lily King London

I was lucky enough to collaborate with this gorgeous jewellery company. Lily King is a self taught jewellery designer, based in London. Jewellery design was initially a hobby but now it has evolved into a very successful, recognised and loved business. Lily aims to make her prices, affordable, dainty, delicate and above all - simply perfect. From bracelets, necklaces and earrings, Lily King offers a piece for everyone. Take a look at my favourite pieces below:




I adore the way that different stones, textures and colours are incorporated into such simple yet effective designs. I particularly love the Fuschia pink stone necklace.




I, however, choose the gorgeous Silver Tree necklace. It arrived in a gorgeous black chiffon pouch and the colours are divine. I am in love with this shade of blue for summer, so it fits with my summer wardrobe perfectly, and silver is always a classic staple for me. The contrast between the two heightens the detailing on the tree. I love love love it!













Thank you Lily King. Check out their other products here: www.lily-king.com
Which are your favourites?

Lots of love,
Katie x