Monday, May 13, 2013

She Inside

I can't believe I have only just found this brand! Their designs are simply divine, and as a student, it is compulsory that it is affordable - well, She Inside is 100% that. To celebrate the fact that I have found such a wonderful brand, I am going to compose my favourite pieces which comply to two of the biggest trends of SS13 - monochrome and lace (yes, I know, I have mentioned them to death already but they are so big this season, that I need to share my She Inside finds with you! And hey, does lace ever go out of fashion?!). 

Monochrome
Shorts// Jumpsuit// Peplum Playsuit// Dress//
Jumpsuit// Playsuit// Blouse// Dress
Skirt// Dungarees// Shorts// Shorts
I adore the different cuts and styles that She Inside has created. Some tailored, some casual, there is a look for every occassion and every price budget. Moreover, their quality is not hindered by their reasonable prices. From this collection of items, I particulary love the Peplum Playsuit and the Black Jumpsuit - definitely on my SS13 wishlist!


Lace
Dress// Shorts// Skirt//
Dress/ Top// Playsuit
Lace never really goes out of fashion does it? So classic and elegant, yet adds another dimension and a bit of drama to any outfit. Again, the playsuit from this collection is another favourite, but I also love the eye-popping pink skirt, such a beautiful colour!

What do you think? Will you/have you shopped at She Inside?
Lots of love,
Katie x