Saturday, May 25, 2013

Style Diary - 25/05: Pastels & ISWAI

Today it was beautifully sunny, but bitterly cold, which called for a chunky bright knit jumper and jeans. 


My beautiful jumper is from ISWAI & jeans are from Miss Selfridge. I love the vibrancy of the colour. It adds a burst of excitement to a somewhat boring spring outfit!
ISWAI is steadily becoming one of my favourite brands. Originally set up by Made in Chelsea ex cast member, Caggie Dunlop, the brand has come leaps and brands since its launch. They try to be accessible to everyone and promote a creative mindset towards fashion. Its main motivation is to promote and showcase hidden fashion talent that may otherwise go unnoticed. They do not use big fashion names, brands or designers to allow the brand excel, but simply place the brand in the hands of the youth of the fashion industry. 

The above jewellery is courtesy of, Story by Kranz. Full post to follow this evening!

This is my dog, Jess. She doesn't look to impressed with my display of affection, but I promise she loves me really! 
My sunglasses are from RayBan.

Mint plimsoles are from Superga. 


What are you wearing today?

Lots of love,
Katie x