Thursday, May 16, 2013

Trend Forecast May 2013

Morning! I apologise for being probably the worlds worst blogger the last few days - I have been crazy busy with exams and revision and just, I haven't had any time. They finish on Tuesday so I will be back on top blogging form then!

I thought I would do a quick post regarding SS13 fashion forecasts. Let me know what you think!


I know I have already mentioned denim, but I found some cool new pieces that I wanted to share with you!

Denim
All from sheinside.com
Caggie Dunlop - ISWAI
Ripped denim is everywhere at the minute! I love the military style vibe of this playsuit, as well as all the cute detailing on all the shorts - sheinside.com
ISWAI

 I love this jumpsuit from ISWAI (It Starts With An Idea) by Made In Chelsea star, Caggie Dunlop. The cut is divine, and the colour of the denim means it can also be worn in winter, as well as those cooler summer evenings. Roll up the legs, and grab your wedges and go get em'!









Co-Ordinates
Sheinside.com
Sheinside.com
Topshop are truly on form under this category at the minute. Their beautifully cut, and exquisite designs have tempted me to try out the style on more than one occasion. Maybe next payday!

 These three beauties are again from She Inside (sheinside.com) - are you starting to see my growing obsession? They comply to two big trends - Monochrome AND Co-ords. LOVE.
Sheinside.com
All Topshop

Top Left - Chatalyn // Orange Boucle Suit - Carven //
Top Right - UNIQUE at Topshop// Floral Print Co-Ords - Stella McCartney



More to come this evening! 

Back to work for me!

Lots of love,

Katie x