Friday, July 05, 2013

Bill and Mar - a new found love.

I stumbled across Bill and Mar after a friend of mine, Charlotte Summers (who just so happens to be a wonderful photographer - you can check out her work here) did a shoot with some of their products, and since that first sight, I have been hooked. Upon the first glance of their website, the variety of divine and unique cuts and fabrics instantly appealed to my "I don't want to dress like everyone else" side of my personality. But because of this, I fell in love with near enough everything. I eventually narrowed my choices to this dress...




The shiny snake print fabric may not appeal to everyone, but for me, it is the perfect mix of drama and subtly - a juxtaposition if there ever was one! The dramatic black tones are soften by the way that the fabric catches the light which also help to enhance the subtle snake skin print that runs throughout the dress. The cut of this dress is simply divine. The length is perfect for the smaller person, like myself as well as the high neck elongating the torso to create the illusion of height! What's not to like!?
I paired it with my trusty navy blue velvet ankle boots and simple jewellery so all the attention was on the dress. I particularly love that this can be dressed up or down, and worn both day and night! 


What's on your Bill and Mar wishlist?

Lots of love,

Katie x