Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Cut Out Boots Wishlist

With stores beginning to release their AW collections, a pair of good sturdy boots are high up my list of priorities. Year in, year out, I never fail to be unprepared for the ice and snow, as well as the freezing temperatures that my university town of Leicester encounters. However, my wishlist may be impractical, especially if it is snowing, but fashion trumps practicality right?

I have longed for a pair of cut-out boots since spotting the Topshop version a couple of months back, but being a poor student always prevented me from splashing the cash. However, now I am on my summer break and working crazy hours (hence the significant lack of blogging), they are high on my list of "to buy". 

Check out the ones that I am choosing between:


Ain't No Other Boots - Schuh


Mason CutOut Boots - Blonde and Blonde from BANK Fashion


Expose Boots - Schuh

Unconditional Cut Out - Office
Verity Patent Cut Out Boot - BooHoo

What are your favourites? Do you own a pair?

Lots of love,
Katie x