Thursday, July 04, 2013

Flower power.

 I really adore printed trousers, but I never thought they would suit my figure. But these ones from ISWAI (are you spotting an obsession forming?) are just so divine, that I had to give them a go. When they arrived through the door, I was skeptical that they were enhance my legs in all the wrong places, but I feel surprisingly comfortable in them. The fabric is very unique and soft to touch whilst also being surprisingly cooling during the warmer days. Floral trousers have been all over my designer radar this season. Here are some of my favourite designer alternatives:

Nina Ricci
Etro


Matthew Williamson
Malene Birger
Michael Kors





The warm tones that the trousers have enable them to be worn on a sunnier winter day too with a thick black jumper and some cool ankle boots. But for now, I have paired them with my trusty mint Superga plimsoles, a simple H&M cami and a cheesy grin! 

You may have noticed from my last few posts, that I have pretty much LIVED in this necklace. It is from Birdy Beeds and I am so in love with it. You can purchase it here

What do you think of floral patterns? Rating or slating?
Lots of love,

Katie x