Tuesday, July 02, 2013

I feel like a cowboy..

As the title of this post suggests, the Fedorah I am sporting, makes me feel slightly like a cowboy. But you know what? I love it! I have searched high and low to find a Fedorah that I feel 100% comfortable in, and finally, I stumbled upon it on the Missguided website. The versatility is flawless and I love the way that it can be dressed up or down, and it highly practical too for the recent sunny days, and is also handy in the rain! The colour is divine, a light tan colour, which goes with near enough every outfit. 




Excuse the presence of my dogs.. 
Today, however, I paired my Fedorah with this beautiful ombre maxi skirt. I am obsessed with this trend at the minute and I love the silhouette that this skirt creates. It elongates the legs and trims the hips in all the right places. My chelsea boots which you can see peeping through the slit in the skirt, are highly comfortable, despite the fairly high heel for a daytime shoe.  Everything I am wearing is from Missguided, minus the shoes which are from ASOS. 


Are you loving the ombre trend and do you like Fedorahs? 
Lots of love,
Katie x