Monday, July 01, 2013

I wish I was a punk rocker with flowers in my hair.

Festival season is upon us. And everywhere I turn there are pretty prints, floral crowns and kimonos, the latter I am still looking to invest in, the former, however, I have already ticked off my list with this beautiful dress from the wonderfully talented Kimberley at Ever Ours.




Being the overally pedantic way that I am, finding a dress that I am completely happy in, and feel 100% comfortable in one mean feat. However, the style of this dress is flawless. It falls in all the right places, and is just a perfect length to look lovely with, or without tights. I love the versatility of it, it can brighten any wintery day, or can enhance any summer wardrobe. The print is simply divine, and comes in several different colours. Next on my list is the red and white version.





My gorgeous floral crown is from Emma Warren Designs. You can check out the full post about her brand here. Everything is hand made, and they come in a variety of colours. The burgundy one is next for me!

What are you wearing this summer? Are you rating or slating floral crowns?
Lots of love,
Katie x