Wednesday, July 03, 2013

Keepin' it casual..

This ridiculously comfy and beautifully casual jumpsuit is from ISWAI, a brand which was pioneered by Caggie Dunlop. Now, it looks FAR better on her than it does on me, but I cannot argue with the practicality  the high quality and the comfort that this jumpsuit entails. Not only that, but it is super stylish and flattering. I thought that it might fall in all the wrong places, but oh, how I was wrong. The defining waistband promotes a tailored silhouette whilst the long sleeves, and slightly baggy fit trousers enable it to be dressed up or down. I'm thinking of pairing it with a pair of Jefferey Campbells and rolling up the trouser legs for a cocktail night soon! However, here, I have paired it with a pair of flat, black, Call It Spring, high-top trainers to create a street chic look. 

At least my puppy loves it..






Lots of love,
Katie x