Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Vintage Wishlist - We Are Cow & Beyond Retro



My love affair with vintage clothing has been an ongoing occurrence for many years now. I'm not one for outlandish vintage-ness (yes, I made a word up), but vintage denim, knits etc, are 100% my thing. The quality is normally much better as well as the fit and style being more flattering. I discovered Beyond Retro by accident about 4 years ago, but my god, it was the best accident ever. I was on a job in Brighton and stumbled across their shop and instantly fell in love with the laid back, messy vibe that was apparent. No pretentiousness, no judgement, just style. Sheer perfection. We Are Cow have become a recent addition to my vintage radar. They're introduction of modern elements into the classic styles is a perfect collaboration. 

What do you think of my faves?

Lots of love,
Katie x