Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Never Fully Dressed.

It was one of my best friends 21st birthday parties last night, and in true Katie style, a new dress was compulsory. I wanted to opt for something different, less mainstream and more alternative, and I hit the nail on the head with this beaut number from Never Fully Dressed. The upper half organza fabric is beautifully delicate and lightweight, a trait that continues down into the skirt of the dress which is composed of a free flowing denim and cotton blend fabric. I adore the colour contrast between the white and denim blue - a perfect combination for summer months next year. What did I hear you say, season transitional? Perfection.

Organza Denim Shirt
Never Fully Dressed wishlist:

Lots of love,
Katie x

1 comment:

  1. WOW, really cool choice my dear, loving your dress and yes, it's so versatile and unique! Love your style! ♥

    Liana x
    Dress Code Chic

    ReplyDelete