Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Scarlett Fashion.

 Scarlett. by Aim Above Limits   
When Scarlett Fashion informed me of their latest competition, I jumped at the chance to be entered. What does it entail? All you need to do is choose your favourite items from their website, in particular, your favourite outfit, and the most stylish one, wins! Simple as that. With London Fashion Week (and thus, my internship) speedily approaching, any way to get my hands on new clothes, as well as supporting small and up and coming brands is a winner for me!

For my entry I have chosen the above items. The coat in a beautiful midnight blue colour will keep me toasty warm at Fashion Week. Every time I have headed up for LFW, the heavens seem to open and it's bitterly cold. With this little baby, I can combat the elements in style. Polazzo pants are something that I have never tried before, but always admired and lusted after. The style is so effortless and classic, and these ones, with the cute polka dot print were right up my street. I decided to pair them with a simple black cami top and a sheer chiffon, Peter-Pan collar blouse for a smart, yet modern, look. The cobalt blue bag adds a shot of colour to my outfit. 

Now, I know the entry requirements stated that it was a outfit, but I just had to throw this gorgeous little shift dress in there. Anyone who knows me, or reads my blog regularly will know that I am a great lover of Monochrome. This will look great during the day with a pair of comfy flats or at night with a pair of killer heels and a red lip. 

What are you wearing to Fashion Week? Have you ended Scarlett Fashion's competition? Check out their website here: scarlettfashion.co.uk

Lots of love,
Katie x

2 comments: