Tuesday, February 18, 2014

304# Clothing.

Yesterday morning I had a well earned break away from London Fashion Week. 304# Clothing have the perfect clothing for such a morning, as well as being versatile enough to wear with near enough anything. This morning however, I paired this "We Make Mixtapes" vest with my trusty black skinnies, cut out boots and big cardigan. It is so cold out there today. 

What I love about this brand is their unique take on contemporary fashion. As many of you will have seen, slogan tees and jumpers have been everywhere for the past couple of months, but what makes 304# Clothing so unique is their original slogans on the t-shirts, their amazing quality products and the super-cool vibe that all their clothing gives off. 

I have some more 304# Clothing stuff to style soon, and I promise that the photos will be better quality but I was so excited to share this brand with you that I just had to get the photos up ASAP!





Vest - 304# Clothing *
Jeans - Topshop

Lots of love,
Katie x

P.S I'll be back with another outfit post - you're being spoilt!

No comments:

Post a Comment