Friday, February 28, 2014

Aspinal of London - Marylebone Family

On the second day of London Fashion Week, Aspinal of London, in collaboration with Glamour magazine and The Marylebone Hotel, launched their latest collection of handbags - The Marylebone Family. 

The Marylebone Family of bags have been dubbed the "key new shapes" for the upcoming season, and in a range of sizes, there is something for every kind of women. From classics such as the 'Light', which consists of a longer handle to swing over your shoulder and a deconstructed body for ease when in a rush! There is also the smaller versions such as the Mini-Marylebone which is the smallest of the collection and comes in a range of candy colours - super cute for the upcoming Spring season! 

I am head over heels for the Marylebone clutch - it's versatile, adorable and is able to be worn as a shoulder bag, cross body or as an evening clutch - three bags in one! And it's perfect for the cosmopolitan women amongst you since it is just the perfect size to fit your iPad comfortably. 

If you read my blog frequently, you will know that I am not the most computer-savvy person around. But even this is do-able for the likes of me! Tech-Marylebone is a luxury tote bag that includes integrated  juice packs and cable paths, meaning that you can charge your phone and tablet on the move. I don't know about you, but as much as I love my iPhone, it's persistent low battery grates on me sometimes - particularly over London Fashion Week - so this I.T bag is an absolute godsend! I am literally in need of this bag. It's beautiful leather combined with its delicate simplistic style as well as the highly convenient and covert charging facilities, puts this bag at the top of my "coveted" list. 

In true Aspinal style, they all come in the most beautiful, high quality leather. Check out my personal favourites:

Mini Marylebone in Navy Nubuck
Marylebone Tote in Ivory Saffiano and Mouse Python
Marylebone Clutch in Black Pebble
Marylebone Tech in Black Pebble
The inside of the Tech. 

Which designs are your favourites from Aspinal of London's latest collection? You can shop the full range here.

When the lovely Lucy, from Aspinal of London, sent me over the press release for the collection and the photos from their launch event, I was gutted that I couldn't attend. Sadly work called on the morning of Saturday 15th due to LFW. However, I heard that the event was an amazing success, and it was always going to be. Being held in Marylebone Hotel, which was highly appropriate given the collection (obviously..) as well as Nails Inc. manicures, photo opportunities with the newest bags from Aspinal of London, and nibbles and drinks.  Glamour Magazine also hosted the event in collaboration with Aspinal and their contribution to the launch event was highly evident with Executive Fashion Director, Claudia Mahoney in attendance. 

The photos have made me incredibly envious. 
 




Back soon.

Lots of love,
Katie x

2 comments: