Wednesday, February 19, 2014

CreaNails Review

I admit it. I am probably the worst girl ever. I cannot paint my nails for love nor money with it looking like a 3 year old has had a field day with a bottle of paint, all over my hands. This said, when Lillypops.co.uk asked me to review their latest release, I couldn't have been more excited. Finally a solution! CreaNails are a god-send. 

CreaNails are small plastic slides that go around the edge of your nail in order to catch any excess nail varnish when painting your nails. What it means is, when you remove them from your hands, you have perfectly painted nails, and precision neat lines with no overspill. I was a little sceptical at first because I thought they would be to good to be true, but they honestly are that simple. Check out the photos as evidence!






At £16.99, I would consider them a steal! You can buy them here.

Lots of love,
Katie x

1 comment:

  1. I'm so bad at painting my nails too so this would be perfect for me!

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete