Saturday, February 15, 2014

London Fashion Week - Day 2 - A Round Up.


Min Wu
Good evening everyone! 

Welcome to my first post for London Fashion Week. Please accept my apologises for the lack of posting yesterday - the weather was insane and thus, my travel was effected as a consequence. But, I made it to London Fashion Week, Day 2, today!


Despite the horrific weather, Somerset House was alive with an incredible atmosphere, full with bloggers, stylists, MUA’s and hairdressers, celebrities and designers, as well as many more members of the fashion community. What’s more is, everyone is so socialable and friendly - a complete contrast to the stereotypical view of ‘fashion’. 




Yifang Wan

Right. Down to business. 

Today, for me, consisted of, Min Wu, Yifang Wan and Xiao Li - all represented by the wonderful ladies at Dyelog Fashion PR.

London College of Fashion alum, Min Wu, who only graduated in 2013, hosted a presentation in which consisted of tactile dip-dye pieces, bold androgynous shapes, as well as simple patterns. 

Yifang Wan continued the simplicity with dusty pink tones and rich navy’s and reds. The overall shapes were simply incredible. Oversized, but yet, managed to fit to perfection. Strong collars and lapels were also apparent. 

Xiao Li’s catwalk show involved a beautiful pastel colour palette in large bold forms and pink hair on the models (something that is currently everywhere on the blogosphere!). 

Whilst I was there, I had the opportunity to meet up with some of my favourite fashionistas. Charlotte Summers, photographer, Naomi Rowland from Two Shoes One Pair blog and as well as many other lovelies. Check out their outfits!  

 



Here are some of my other favourite highlights from London Fashion Week Autumn Winter 14, Day Two, and what I wore!  



Dress - Ever Ours *
Sleeveless Blazer - Primark
Boots - New Look
Sunglasses - Rayban
Watch - Gown and Oars *






























I’ll be back tomorrow! Enjoy your evenings! 


Lots of love,
Katie x

1 comment:

  1. really amazing post, so jealous you got to go!

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete