Sunday, February 02, 2014

ModCloth

ModCloth

ModCloth by katiemeadway

When ModCloth emailed me inviting me to take part in their latest competition, I just had to enter. Having browsed their website before and thoroughly admired the beauty of their dresses and other pieces, I was super excited to style one in my own way.

ModCloth sent me an image of their Evening of Extravagance Dress and asked me to style it with other items from their website, which was incredibly fun! The dress is simply beautiful - it combines lace, with bold black sections and has a strapless style. Its slightly longer than what I would normally opt to wear, but that does not mean I am any less in love with it! Now, me being me, when it comes to styling, I like to keep it simple and classic. I injected a pop of colour by adding the cobalt shoes and emphasised the monochrome colour palette with the coat (which is super beaut, right?!). I love classic intimates so when I saw that ModCloth had a range, I just had to include them. 100% lace, 100% classic and 100% beautiful. I finished off my look with gold jewellery.

What do you think? Love, hate, rate, slate?


Lots of love,
Katie x

2 comments:

  1. Great blog, love your posts! congratulations on getting shortlisted on ukba! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks so much! I'm over the moon xxx

      Delete