Monday, February 24, 2014

Style Diary - London Fashion Week - Look 1.

Due to a crazy week or so since LFW, I haven't had the chance to sit down and give the clothes in my outfits the time and recognition that they deserve. Until now. So here goes with Look 1. 



Any of my regular readers will know that I am more of a pretty dress and heeled boots kind of girl, so this outfit may shock you somewhat. 




Necklace - Birdy Beeds*
T-Shirt - Claire Maley*
Leather Jacket - All Saints
Lace Trim shorts - Miss Selfridge
Shoes - Office
Watch - Gown and Oars *
Sunglasses - Beyond Retro
Claire Maley is an up and coming street wear designer who aims to change her collections with the seasons by drawing upon inspirations from seasonal tones and ever changing urban textures. 
What is really cool about Claire Maley is her 100% British sourced products. From the thread to the fabric and the pattern cutting to the final product, it is all sourced and made in Great Britain, and oh my goodness, is she going to be one to watch. I adore the red and black shades within this top, a very subtle pattern but with an incredibly bold impact. 

A few days ago, I posted a very brief post about 304# Clothing. This above gym bag is also from the brand and it was an ideal size for Fashion Week, as well as completing this look perfectly. 

What do you think?

Lots of love,
Katie x

P.S I'm in love with these Office shoes - an absolute steal in their sale! 


3 comments:

  1. Nice post. I've just added it to my bookmark list...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a ton for share really great information. Your Blog is wonderful, I am fascinated by the facts that you just have on this weblog.

    ReplyDelete