Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Style Diary - London Fashion Week - Look 2.

Day 2 of London Fashion Week brought more sun!(Hence the trusty RayBans..)

It's official. I'm in love with this dress. It was love at first sight, and I'm just head over heels. And I cannot begin to tell you how comfortable it is. I was running around like a crazy person on Day 2 with work, and this dress was an absolute hero. The cute print is just an added bonus! It's from cute independent brand Ever Ours, and I have to just say that the owner, Kimberley, is an absolute dream. Such a lovely lady to own such a beautiful brand! Definitely drop them a visit here. 



I paired it with a sleeveless blazer from Primark. I have been longing for one for the longest time, and when I saw this little beauty, at a mere £12, I just had to make it mine. It has a really beautiful chiffon-esque back and it's really well tailored and surprisingly well made, considering the budget price!




Sunglasses - RayBan
Dress - Ever Ours *
Sleeveless Blazer - Primark
Watch - Gown and Oars *
Boots - New Look

BIG shout out to Gown & Oars, who are the wonders behind this beautiful watch. But since these photos aren't the best to see it in its full glory, I will showcase it properly in my Day 4 post! Watch this space..

Back tomorrow!

Lots of love,
Katie x

P.S Please send me links to your street style snaps from London Fashion Week - would love to see what everyone else wore!

No comments:

Post a Comment