Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Style Diary - London Fashion Week - Look 3.

I'm actually really enjoying the delay between Fashion Week and posting these Style Diary photos. It allows me to relive the days from LFW! 

Motel Rocks have been one of my favourite brands since forever. I just love their aesthetic and what they stand for, and they are so incredibly different to most high-street brands in their cuts, prints and finishes. They obviously draw upon trends from the catwalks, like most brands, but give it a true Motel Rocks once over, and make it their own. 

This jumpsuit is from their latest collection. With a high waist, plunge neckline and satin-esque fabric, it has gone straight into my "wardrobe essentials" category. 



Jumpsuit - Motel Rocks *
Kimono - H&M
Boots - Topshop (old)
Watch - Gown & Oars *
Sunglasses - RayBan (again..)

This long kimono was an absolute steal. Full price at £5.99 - thank you very much H&M. And no, I'm not kidding! I love the way that it floats when I walk, or the way it blows in the wind (this is dangerously close to turning into a country-western song..). But in all seriousness, the fabric is beautifully light and the cut of the sleeves is divine, especially when you think of the price tag!

Have you shopped much of Motel Rock's latest collection?

Lots of love,
Katie x

2 comments:

  1. You look awesome! Glad some people are still posting their outfits from LFW - like you said, it's fun to relive it! xxx

    Sarah Nunn | UK Style Blog

    ReplyDelete