Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Teatum Jones Salon Show AW14.

I was kindly invited to the Teatum Jones Salon Show AW14 during London Fashion Week, but sadly was unable to attend due to work. However, upon contacting the representing PR company, I managed to get my hands on these wonderful images, and now I am even more upset that I couldn't attend! 

Teatum Jones have only recently come onto my radar, and however it may have happened, I am externally grateful. Teatum Jones is a design company that is owned by Catherine Teatum and Rob Jones and aim to portray a sense of escapism through their work. 

 


 

Throughout the collection there are strong patterns and bold colours, a trend that the designers continued over from their Spring Summer collection (again, to die for!). They suggest that the women wearing them is fierce, strong and opinionated but with a sense of elegance and grace, as well. What's more interesting is Teatum and Jones' ability to combine aspects of menswear and womenswear together, and yet still create a somewhat delicate collection. 

I am particularly in love with the above metallic silver dungarees. I would have so much fun styling these for the upcoming season! Imagine cute contrast prints underneath and a beautiful pair of Sophia Webster shoes to compliment and highlight the metallic tones. 

I am so excited about this brand. They are definitely going to be one to watch, and I can say without a shadow of a doubt, it will not be long until they have their own catwalk in the Somerset House Show Space at London Fashion Week. Here's hoping!

What do you think?
Lots of love,
Katie x

No comments:

Post a Comment