Thursday, March 06, 2014

Aspinal of London Scarf Styling.

Excuse the rain!




If you read my previous Aspinal of London post, you may have noticed that I am somewhat in love with the brand and their incredibly beautiful pieces. Their scarves are no exception. With a full range of vibrant colours, and gorgeous designs, I was over the moon when they asked me to see how I would style it! 

You can check out the full range of silk scarves here. 


Dress and Blazer - H&M

Watch - Marc by Marc Jacobs
Rings - (on top) Swarovski, (on bottom) Pandora
  
Bag - Cambridge Satchel Company
Scarf - Aspinal of London*
I decided to style the scarf in three ways - around my neck, in my hair and on my satchel. Aside from the conventional way to wear a scarf, I never normally wear too many silk accessorises, purely because I don't know how to. 

When I attempted the "in the hair" look I was a little sceptical at first. Having never tried this style before, and always being a little cautious of new things, I was a little worried that it wouldn't suit me. However, I was pleasantly surprised. The colours in the scarf, really complimented my hair (or vice versa..) and I think it brings a little uniqueness (and colour, to break up the black!) to the outfit. 

For months I have been looking for the perfect accessory to go with my Cambridge Satchel. I use to most days, and it has to be said, it is love. However, this beautiful Butterfly Print scarf from Aspinal of London proved to be the perfect partner to my Oxblood bag. Having said this, the range of colours in the silk scarf, means that it will go with near enough anything!









And now for the exciting news - you could win this scarf! Yes, Aim Above Limits and Aspinal of London have paired up to offer you the chance to win this beautiful Butterflies Silk Scarf! Worth £79, and in the finest silk, we want to see how you would style it. The competition will go live at midnight tonight (6th March) and a new post will be launched at that time, in order to start the competition. It will end on Monday 10th March and a winner will be chosen, at random, via Rafflecopter. 

All you need to do to enter is follow @aimabovelimits and @AspinalofLondon on Twitter. There are more ways to gain more entries, but Twitter is compulsory in order for your entry to count. Make sure you log your entries via the Rafflecopter widget when it goes live - don't worry, we will remind you on Twitter, and it will all be properly explained in tonight's launch post!

Lots of love,
Katie x

No comments:

Post a Comment