Sunday, March 23, 2014

Chilling with UGG

When the lovely people at Biglight contacted me regarding an opportunity to work with UGG Australia on their Creative Council campaign, I couldn't have been more excited. Having admired the aesthetic of the brand for a good few years, and also admiring the quality and comfort of the products, I was over the moon when they asked me to choose a pair from the latest collection. 

UGG Australia's latest campaign - the Creative Council - has been blessed with appearances from celebrities such as Suki Waterhouse and Chloe Norgaard. The collection consists of new classic designs which have been reinvented in new and bold colours, as well as new takes on trainers, ankle boots and wedges. The Darling boot is another one of my personal favourites. 

I opted for the Classic Mini in Chocolate Brown Leather. Many of UGG Australia's Classic boots come in suede and the most divine sheepskin lining, but I wanted to try out the new Leather version, and my goodness, I was not disappointed. It is literally like putting your foot into a warm sheepskin heaven! So comfy, and amazingly practical (particularly for those late night library sessions that have been occurring once to often for me, as of late). The colour is versatile and goes with near enough anything!




Denim Jacket - River Island (similar here)
T-shirt - COW Vintage
Trousers - Zara
Boots - UGG Australia*

I paired mine with my trusty Zara tartan trousers (which are now in the sale FYI), a denim jacket and vintage sports tee from We Are Cow. Super comfy and slouchy Sunday outfit!

Have you got a pair of UGG Australia boots? How do you wear them?

Lots of love,
Katie x

No comments:

Post a Comment