Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Eau Thermale Avene Hydrating Serum

When the lovely ladies at Escentual contacted me regarding their latest product from Eau Thermale Avene, I was over the moon to review it! The brand is entirely dedicated to dermatology and aims to soothe sensitive skin worldwide with it's healing ingredients. Their products incorporate the spring water from their original natural source, back in 1700's. It's so lovely knowing that their products are made of pure and natural elements. 

Eau Thermale Avene Soothing Serum*

This product is an absolute godsend. Not as heavy as a moisturiser, but not as light as a primer, this hydrating serum is the perfect in between product. Designed to be used before the application of a moisturiser to enhance the hydration in your skin, it also works well as a moisture top-up during the day.


I'm in the midst of dissertation season, and my goodness, doesn't my skin know it! This little baby is the perfect size to throw in my bag and pick up my tired skin come mid afternoon. 


I absolutely love the texture of this product. Some moisturisers come out so heavy, and leave your skin feeling so loaded down, but the serum element of this product allows your skin to continue to feel light-weight, airy and like you haven't got anything on it at all. I wouldn't say that the product can be used as a stand-alone moisturiser (nor does it claim to) due to it's soothing serum aspects, but this does not make it any less lovely! 

Have you tried any of their other products?
I'm contemplating trying their moisturiser to see how much it compliments this hydrating serum!

Lots of love,
Katie x


1 comment:

  1. Sweet blog! I found it while browsing on Yahoo News.
    Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News?
    I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there!
    Appreciate it

    my web page :: robot aspirateur

    ReplyDelete