Monday, March 31, 2014

South West Ten.

Oh. My. Goodness. I think I’ve fallen in love. This scarf is literally the most heavenly thing I have ever had the pleasure of wearing. From the brand, South West Ten, it is wonderfully soft and adaptable for any outfit. In terms of the brand itself, I wrote one of my first ever blog posts on their concepts and products - back in the day! Having been a favourite of ex Made In Chelsea star, Millie Mackintosh, they soon sky-rocketed into the fashion atmosphere and were recognised for their high quality goods and impeccable finishes. 

This scarf is 100% cashmere, and 100% awesome. 
Scarf - South West Ten*
Trousers - Zara (sale)
Bag - Cambridge Satchel Company
Trainers - Carvela from Kurt Geiger @ shoeaholics.com




Here I styled it with a a pair of heavy weight, tapered trousers from Zara (an absolute steal at £7 in the sale!) and a sleeveless black blazer. Due to a busy morning in London before my boyfriend whisking me away to a weekend in Eastbourne, and an incredibly early start, my Carvela metallic trainers were a must. 

I’m going to be doing a “3 ways to wear” post with this beauty very soon! I have been so busy with my dissertation deadline and multiple university and job interviews, that I have not had much time to blog properly! Bare with me.. Normal service will resume as soon as possible.

What do you think of South West Ten? Will you be following in Mrs.Mackintosh’s footsteps and shopping with them soon?

Let me know what you think. I’m going to be doing a round up of my favourite brands in the run up to the UK Blog Awards to celebrate the incredible support that Aim Above Limits has received in order to get this nomination. It’s only fair to celebrate the wonderful work that the clothing brands who thoroughly support bloggers, do. South West Ten will definitely make an appearance. 

Lots of love,

Katie x

No comments:

Post a Comment