Monday, April 07, 2014

Company Blog Awards.

As you are probably well aware now, the Company Blog Awards are open and ready to take in all nominations for everything fashion and style related! As with many other bloggers, I would absolutely adore your vote. Aim Above Limits is entered into the Best Fashion Blog category. 

Blogging is my favourite thing to do with I'm stressed out at university - which is most of the time due to being in my final year. Over the past few months, in particular, I have had the opportunity to work with some incredible brands, and people, and have even been nominated, and shortlisted for a UK Blog Award. However, I don't want it to stop there. To be recognised by Company for the effort, dedication and love that I put into Aim Above Limits would be so so amazing. If you fancy dropping me a quick vote (it literally takes about 2 minutes), then I would love you always. If you do, please comment on this post so that I may thank you personally. 

Click on the picture below, or here,  and it will take you straight to the webpage to vote.




Thank you so much for all the support.

Lots of love,
Katie x

No comments:

Post a Comment