Saturday, April 19, 2014

Dungarees (again..).



If you follow me on Instagram (aimabovelimits), or even Twitter (@aimabovelimits), you may well be sick to death of seeing these dungarees. But I just cannot help the undying love I have for them. I brought them in the ASOS sale at the beginning of the year, and I love the way that they can be styled, so differently, every time I wear them. Having worn them on a night out with the girls to a bar, with a pair of shoes boots and a crop underneath, previously, I thought it was about time they received a Spring update. This is what I came up with. 

Dungarees - ASOS (similar here)
Jumper - Oliver Bonas*
Shoes - Converse from Cloggs UK*
Necklace - Fera Jewellery*
Rings - Oliver Bonas Pug Ring*
Silver Band Ring - Pandrora
Silver Band Ring with Stone - Glamira
Stone Ring - Swarovski 


delicately placed and styled threw this Oliver Bonas multicoloured pastel jumper underneath. It is an absolute dream. A proper chunky knit, and thus, perfect for Spring. Although, looking at the recent weather, perhaps Summer is finally on its way! 



Can we just take a moment to appreciate the beauty of this Bone necklace, from divine jewellery brand, Fera Jewellery? It is so heavy weight, and beautifully made that I never ever want to take it off. In solid silver too, it is the staple to my accessory collection. 



I threw my hair up in a half up, half down top knot. I am such a scaredy-cat when it comes to trying new things with my hair. I much rather hide behind it. But I surprisingly like it. It's somewhat playful, and has a cool nineties feel to it. 

I have so many exciting things coming to Aim Above Limits over the next few weeks - including an incredibly cool interview. I can't wait to share all with you guys. 

If you feel like sparing a couple of minutes to vote for me in Company's Style Blog Awards, I would absolutely adore you (more than I already do, obviously). If you do feel so inclined, please vote for me under the Best Fashion Blog category, and let me know if you do, so that I may thank you personally for your support. You can do so here. 

Lots of love,
Katie x

No comments:

Post a Comment