Saturday, April 26, 2014

Fablou Bags.

Fablou bags are fresh on my handbag radar, but boy, am I glad I spotted them! Their designs are simple, yet effective, and amazingly practical. Practility is not normally at the top of my requirements when purchasing a new accessory, but when the colours are this vibrantly beautiful, it is a very welcome addition to the specification. 

Fablou are based in London, and have their aim is to create unique and modern handbags, which also do not hinder the environment. They are specifically designed for the busy city girls, who have meetings to run between, and tubes to catch. But, don't get me wrong, they are not exclusive for the inner city residents! Fablou are wonderfully versatile. So much so, that anyone can wear and use them beautifully. 

The designs are minimalistic and finished to the most wonderful quality. Having the designs simple and sleek, enable Fablous to find their niche in the market, and find a way to fill the void that many girls have - a big enough bag to carry all the daily necessities, yet still looks lovely, as well as eco-friendly. Win win. 

The fabrics for all the Fablou bags (minus the inserts) are made out of the highest quality silicone, and this is the first time that this fabric has been used for fashion handbags - but I have a feeling it won't be the last! Due to this, their motto of their bags being "reality-proof" has never rung more true. Since they cannot get scratched, unlike leather, or stained, much like suede, Fablou bags can withstand all the elements, will remain in shape, and not loose their vibrant colour. 

I've mentioned that Fablou bags are eco-friendly - but how? Well, silicone is one of the most natural fabrics and it comes in its bucket load! It can be found all over the world, and what's more, is that it is completely free of any toxins or anything that you could be allergic too. 

Check out how I styled my purple bag and blue insert









Now, for the best part. YOU COULD WIN IT. Yes, that's right. I'm giving away this very Fablou bag and insert, in this gorgeous purple and contrasting blue. To enter, simple fill in the Rafflecopter below. Competition will run for a week, and winner will be chosen at random and announced on my Twitter page - @aimabovelimits. 

Lots of love,
Katie x
a Rafflecopter giveaway

Please note that the competition is only open to residents within the UK. 

4 comments:

  1. I would style it with black legging's & a blue slouchy jumper & pumps :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd pair the bag with an A-line skirt in a graphic print, a vintage band t-shirt and my favourite Swedish clogs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would style it with a lovely summer dress and a pair of flats

    ReplyDelete
  4. This handbag was exactly what I was looking for- it's fashionable and looks like a designer bag. I have gotten so many compliments on it already! It's big enough to fit all my things, but it's not bulky.

    ReplyDelete