Friday, April 04, 2014

Lexi by Covert

Covert Cases are maybe best known for their collaboration with Made in Chelsea star, Rosie Fortescue, but my goodness, they go far beyond this. Covert are becoming a leading manufacturer in British designed mobile and tablet accessorises, and adapts latest seasonal trends to fit with the technology accessory field. 
Their fabrics are divine. From pony skin to studded leather, and back to traditional British tweed, Covert are the new leaders in technology cases! Their range exudes personal style, as well as adding pops of colour in a chic and extremely classy way. 
I have fallen head over heels for my Lexi case in white leather. I adore the pattern, as well as the high quality finish. It goes perfectly with my white iPhone 5 and compliments much of my wardrobe. It also comes in a matching iPad case (sadly, I am yet to own one of these beauties!), for all you techno-savvy out there! 


Lexi iPhone Case - Covert Accessorises*


Have you checked out their other products? I have my eye on their Slim Armour for iPhone next!

Lots of love,
Katie x

No comments:

Post a Comment