Friday, April 18, 2014

Love The Life You Live.

Whilst revising, it is easy to loose motivation and passion for the things you love in life. It becomes monotonous, boring and incredibly tedious. Therefore, the gorgeous bracelet that the lovely people at Livto sent me, could not have come at a better time! 

Livto is a jewellery brand created and owned by two best friends, Kate and Gemma. Originally starting as a pipe dream, it slowly became a reality and now Livto have taken off beautifully. The aim behind the brand was to share their positivity for life with everyone else, and to share the concept that dreams are achievable. 

Each piece of jewellery has a different motto - whether it is just one word to remind me what is important in life, like these beautiful Rose Gold Coin Bracelets (the LOVE one is a particular favourite of mine!) or the simple Coin Necklaces.  


Love The Life You Live Bracelet* - Livto.
I chose this gorgeous Coral Double Wrap bracelet, and it is a wonderful reminder to remain positive throughout my final university exams. I think it will make regular appearances when accessorising, and I cannot wait to include it in an upcoming outfit post!




Jewellery from Livto also comes beautifully packaged, so would make a beautiful present for someone close. Whether they are going through a hard time, or you just want to share the love, a subtle hint may just boost their spirits a little! I know it helped me. 

Have you checked Livto out yet?

Lots of love,
Katie x

No comments:

Post a Comment