Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Meaning business.

Over the last few weeks, I have been having an insane amount of interviews. Due to coming to the close of my three years at university, I have been applying left, right and centre to find somewhere that will enable me to take my next steps. From university's, colleges and job interviews, I have quickly become educated in the best "interview wear"

This is what I wore to an interview at Central Saint Martin's last week. I opted for these beautiful gingham print, harem trousers from the wonderful people at inlovewithfashion.com. They come with an elasticated waistband, as well as a zip on the side, so the fit around the waist is simply divine. And, so comfy for long travel journeys to and from your interview destination. 

I apologise for looking exhausted - lots of early starts and late nights in order to prepare!  
Sleeveless Blazer - Primark
Top - Monsoon
Trousers - inlovewithfashion.com*
Boots - Desire*



Scarf - South West Ten*
I paired the trousers with a plain white top, from Monsoon a couple of seasons ago, and a sleeveless blazer from Primark to add a contemporary smartness to the outfit. This look is finished off by a simply amazing pair of boots from Desire Clothing! They are seriously, so so comfy, and just the right height to look like you mean business, but not that you are over dressed. 

My brand new Paul's Boutique handbag also accompanied me. Blog post to follow later this week!

What do you wear to important interviews?

Lots of love,
Katie x

No comments:

Post a Comment