Sunday, April 06, 2014

Never Fully Dressed x Pastels.

I am so excited to share this post with you. It features two of my absolute favourite brands, brands that I have loved for a good few years - as well as them being my ultimate go-to for a quick fashion fix. 

Missguided do not need any introduction. With their latest collaboration with Miss Nicole Scherzinger everywhere you look (and quite rightly so, it's divine!), everyone knows who they are. They skyrocketed into the fashion atmosphere and ever since, have been the centre of the blogosphere and have been seen on many celebrities.

Next up, Never Fully Dressed. Oh my goodness. This brand is literally me, materialised. With oversized styles (their Hall pants are right up my street and will be featured later this week!)and the ultimate versatile style in jackets. THIS JACKET.

Jacket - Never Fully Dressed*
Scuba Top - Missguided*
Purple Dogtooth Skirt - Missguided*
Converse - Cloggs UK*

LEXI Phone Case - Covert Accessorises*


Hat - eBay
Bracelets - Top - Links of London Sweetie Bracelet
Bottom - Nomination
Rings - Top - Glamira
Bottom - Pandora 

I wore the same outfit to my cousin's wedding during the week. It was a really lovely, laid-back affair so I thought the chilled out pastel vibes fitted the scene perfectly. I paired it with my Lulu Guinness bag and ASOS Crocodile skin shoe boots. The heel is a killer but they are so divine that it doesn't even matter!



What have you been up to? 

Lots of love,
Katie x

No comments:

Post a Comment