Friday, April 25, 2014

Getting ready for UK Blog Awards with B London Boutique.

I still have to pinch myself that I even got nominated, let alone shortlisted for the UK Blog Awards! More so, that it is TONIGHT (25th April, 2014). It has come round so fast, partly due to being an incredibly busy bee recently, as well as the phenomenal opportunities I have been lucky enough to receive as of late.  I am so excited to attend tonight, and be in the midst of other bloggers, as well as network with industry professionals!



In order to prepare for the night, I was blessed with an invite to head over to B London Boutique for a Artistic Gel manicure. Situated just a short walk from Barnes Bridge overground, I urge any Londoners to pay them a visit. The ladies there are so lovely, and made me feel incredibly welcome. After having a browse around of their newest products, namely swimwear and jewellery, I proceeded on upstairs to the treatment room, where I was greeted with so many beautiful colours to choose from.


I finally decided on a deep red, purple colour. It literally took me a good 20 minutes to fully settle on the colour, but I am so glad I chose it. It will contrast wonderfully against my outfit for the awards ceremony later - which I cannot wait to show you!
Artistic Gel manicure - B London Boutique*
 


















I then went on to pick up some beautiful pieces of jewellery by up and coming designers Alighieri and Tessa Metcalfe. Pictures to follow later!

What are you up to tonight? If you want to follow the progress of the UK Blog Awards, check out their Twitter as they will be live tweeting throughout the event! @UKBlogAwards 

Wish me luck! 

Lots of love,
Katie x

No comments:

Post a Comment