Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Vagabond lovin'.




Top - Miss Selfridge
Bomber - Persun Mall*
Leather Trousers - H&M
Shoes - Vagabond*
Bag - Fablou*
Necklace - Fera Jewellery*

I've shown you snippets of this outfit in a previous post, due to running a competition to win this Fablou bag. But I wanted to show you the entire look. On Friday, I ventured up to London to attend an interview at Conde Nast, so obviously, being at the pinnacle of fashion journalism, print and publications, it was crucial that I looked the part. I wanted to look smart, yet on trend whilst also being comfortable for the entire day due to travelling. I opted for these leather trousers, a new pair from H&M since my Topshop ones are on their last legs, a white knit from Miss Selfridge, and white lace bomber, courtesy of Persun Mall. I featured a wish list from Persun Mall recently here. I love how light weight this bomber is - perfect for the summer!

Lets just draw particularly attention to my absolutely favourite shoes. Having seen similar styles floating about the blogosphere, these ones are definitely my favourite. In the highest quality, and so comfortable, the extra few pounds really make these Vagabond the top of my "love list". 

What spring/summer items do you have your eye on?

Lots of love,
Katie x

P.S I would absolutely love it if you could drop me a vote in the Company Style awards. It's super easy and doesn't take very long at all. Just click here. Aim Above Limits is entered in Best Fashion Blog, but if you think another category fits better, then please feel free. Lots of love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment