Saturday, May 31, 2014

Abetwix.

I LOVE THIS BRAND.

One of my good friends, Charlotte Summers, introduced me to new street brand, Abetwix. The brand was founded by Steph Kelly, a design graduate based in Edinburgh. The garments are predominately screen printed as well as the brand offering carefully chosen vintage pieces. All designs and prints are hand drawn with inspirations as varied as can be! The t-shirts are in the highest quality cotton, which offer comfort and style all in one. By Abetwix offering hand drawn designs, you can rest assured that no other brand will offer the same garments! 






I paired my tee with my trusty high-waisted boyfriend Levi's. This is a typical 'me' outfit on a chill out day, but I love the versatility of the t-shirt and it's ability to be worn with near enough everything!




Wolf Printed T-Shirt - Abetwix*
Jeans - Vintage Levi, courtesy of my boyfriend's wardrobe!
Have you checked them out yet? No? Well, what are you waiting for?!

Lots of love,
Katie x

1 comment:

  1. Very handy that you can raid your bf's wardrobe!

    www.lestage2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete