Friday, May 02, 2014

Glamorous x Fraser Hart.

I have been in love with Glamorous since they first launched. Their ability to cater for any personality, style and look is flawless and their products are simply divine. With a wide range of dresses, at all amazing prices, they have quickly become a favourite of many celebrities and bloggers. When the lovely Rachel, from Glamorous, offered for us to work together, I couldn't believe my luck!



Top - Missguided
Trousers - Glamorous*
Bracelet & Necklace - Fraser Hart*
These cobalt blue chiffon maxi trousers are simply to die for, right? They will be so perfect for the Summer evenings, if they eventually come! With a discrete side zip, maxi leg and bold colour, they are easy to style, super comfy and will keep me cool enough for the warmer days, but warm enough for the cooler nights. 
I paired them with a simple white patterned crop from Missguided. This top is actually a god send. On the website, I was unsure what the fabric was going to be like, but when it arrived I was pleasantly surprised. It is quite thick, and the patterned just enhances the quality of fabric. It will definitely be my go-to over the next few months. I am really tempted to treat myself to the skirt that matches it! I'm hoping to do a feature on co-eds soon, so that may well make an appearance.



The stunning necklace and bracelet in the above photos is from quality jewellers, Fraser Hart. Coming from their own range, the design of the bracelet comes with a quirky little clasp, and the most beautiful finish around each stone. The necklace is a cluster of stones embedded in a silver pendant. The products that I'm wearing are not available on their website, but there are plenty of other beautiful pieces on there. Fraser Hart stock Thomas Sabo, Links of London, as well as the big designers like Michael Kors. I really urge you to give their website a browse. 

What are you up to this bank holiday weekend? Sadly, I will be stuck in the library revising for my next exam on Wednesday! *yawn*.

Lots of love,
Katie x

2 comments:

  1. Katie these trousers are absolutely beautiful! You look amazing xxx

    Sarah Nunn | UK Style Blog

    ReplyDelete