Monday, May 05, 2014

Met Ball - Best Dressed.

In my humble opinion, the Met Ball is one of the most eagerly anticipated fashion events of the year. Aside from the Oscar's and a couple of other high profile events, it is one of the only times that celebrities and the A List, get fully suited and booted. I've done a quick round up of my favourite outfits from the night. 

Suki Waterhouse
Rachel McAdams
Victoria and David Beckham
Anne Hathaway
Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds
Beyonce and Jay-Z
Who was your best, and worst dressed? 

Despite loving Cara Delevinge's outfit, I am not 100% sure if it was appropriate for the Met Ball. The trousers are a beautiful fit on her, and hey, if you have her body why wouldn't you wear a top like that? But, the Met Ball represents elegance and I'm not sure Cara's Stella McCartney outfit hit the nail on the head regarding the dress code. What do you think?

Cara Delevinge
Lots of love,
Katie x

No comments:

Post a Comment