Friday, May 30, 2014

Story Jewellery Competition.

Story Jewellery was one of the first brands that I ever featured on Aim Above Limits, so since day one, I have had an overwhelming love for the brand, what they stand for and their designs. Being able to create unique and unusual charm bracelets, in the current jewellery climate, must not be easy, but yet, season upon season, Story produce just that. 

Having recently shot with the beautiful Ashley James (ex Made in Chelsea star), their online presence has catapulted. Their Twitter feed is always full of ways to co-ordinate their jewellery in with celebrities red-carpet outfits and wonderful ways to customise their bracelets. 

And now it is your turn to own your very own Story Jewellery bracelet and three charms, worth over £200! 

Aim Above Limits, in partnership with The Source Partnership, are giving you the opportunity to win:









To enter, simply use the RaffleCopter below to follow myself, Story Jewellery and The Source Partnership on Twitter, and learn of other ways to enter! The competition will run for one week, and is only open to members within the UK (sorry!). RaffleCopter will select one entry at random, and I will contact them via Twitter on Saturday 7th June. 


Lots of love,
Katie x

9 comments:

  1. I would choose the rose pearls with the cancer, Virgo and Aquarius star sign charms on which is for me and my children.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would style it with an emerald (fake) jewel and a silver bull charm, as these are my birth signs/stones. I would also add a heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A heart, endless love, lucky horse shoe.. than to add when available a charm of a paw print as all the elements are for my fur babies x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would style it with two Angel charms and the initials of my children! I love the colour! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love this. Such an amazing colour :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd choose anything that resembled a flower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i would add hearts with the initials of my 5 children, a daisy as its my favourite flower and a little angel

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would choose a lucky horseshoe, four leaf clover and a star :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's Fab! Love the colour and the style, would look perfect with my little black dress :)
    I'd style it with butterflies and flowers :)

    ReplyDelete