Thursday, May 08, 2014

Yull Shoes.

I stumbled across this cute little brand when the lovely ladies at Fashionseeker got in touch to inform me of their latest shoe lust find. Yull Shoes was established by Sarah Watkinson-Yull in 2011 once she had completed her studies at Phillip Green's Fashion Retail Academy in 2009. Yull Shoes aims to be "style over fashion" and wants to break away from following trends and introduce practicable and wearable shoes back into our wardrobes. A welcome movement if you ask me!

Their designs are incredibly unique, and very classic. Especially this time of year, in gorgeous pastels and beautiful fabrics - the black crocodile courts are my favourite. See which other ones caught my eye on their website:



1. Black Crocodile Print Shoes
2. Purple Detail Shoes
3. Black Flats
4. Purple and White contrast Shoes
The press page on their website is choca-block with magazine cut outs, bloggers websites and celebrities all showcasing the brand. Have you checked them out yet? I urge you to do so. Click here!

Lots of love,
Katie x


I would absolutely love it if you could drop me a vote in Cosmo's Blog Awards 2014. I am entered into the Best Established Fashion Blog category, and it would make my day if you could spare a few minutes to do so. Just click here! Thanks so much x

1 comment:

  1. I recently got some light weight very comfortable ankle boot. You can walk in it all day long with no discomfort. They seem to be holding up well. I just wish I could wear them to work.

    ReplyDelete