Wednesday, June 04, 2014

Blue days.

Yes, you are correct. I am about to declare my love for Glamorous all over again. But how can I not when they are producing such beautiful garments like this blue dress? This Cornflower Blue, swing shirt dress has become an instant wardrobe favourite of mine since it arrived. I love the movement of the dress as I walk, the length of it and the cut around the shoulders and collar. The colour also adds a gorgeous pastel aspect to my summer wardrobe. This will 100% be coming on holiday with me! It also comes in a range of colours on the Glamorous website. 

I threw my hair up in a top knot for a true summer feel. 




Dress - Glamorous*
Sunglasses - Sunglass Junkie*
Bracelet - Story Jewellery*
Bracelet - Nomination Italy

Shoes - Glamorous* (similar here)
I have practically lived in these white shoes since they arrived. Sadly, I can't find them on the website, but they have an incredibly similar canvas version (link is above). They are so comfy and with a reasonable, yet bareable sized heel which means I can wear them on a day-to-day basis. I am worried about them keeping their whiteness though, but that's only because I'm so clumsy. 

Ring - Argento
My adorably dainty ring is from jewellery store, Argento. I just had to show you all this ring which my wonderful boyfriend, Nathan, brought me for successfully finishing university! He's most definitely a keeper!

What's your favourite summer wardrobe staple?

Lots of love,
Katie x

No comments:

Post a Comment