Monday, June 23, 2014

Fancy dungaree fun.

Pinafore skirt - ISWAI*
T-Shirt - ISWAI*
Blazer - Missguided*




Watch - STORY Jewellery*



Today was the first day of my internship at Drapers Record! I'm playing with the big boys now! I did originally have tights on with this little outfit, but the muggy London weather made me brave the pair leg and throw a pair of shorts on underneath. 

Anyway, yet another fabulous pinafore to add to my wardrobe *happy dance*. And how beautiful is it? In a gorgeous metallic blue print pattern, I am completely in love. They fit like a dream and are super versatile too. They come from Caggie Dunlop's brand, ISWAI, and are ideal for dressing up or down. What I thoroughly admire about the concept behind ISWAI is its aim to showcase the best of new and upcoming designers of our day. Despite doing some designs in house, ISWAI aims to promote new talent and provide them with a platform so that they can get the recognition that they deserve. And with Caggie beautifully modelling majority of the products, how can you resist a brand like that? 

I paired this pinafore skirt with a t-shirt, also from ISWAI - "Kids of the Universe, It's All Pretend", it reads. I have always loved the graphic print trend, and so to be able to incorporate it in such a fun and summery way is a win-win in my books! 

The wonderful ladies at Pauls Boutique sent me this wonderful clutch bag, and what makes it even cooler is that its reversible! On the other side, it's navy blue which just doubles it's availability to be used! Winner. I can't see this exact one of the website anymore but you can check out the other clutches here. 

Are you loving dungarees too?
Lots of love,
Katie x

1 comment:

  1. I love how cute this pinafore is! xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete