Monday, June 30, 2014

Scuba to work.

Trousers - Missguided*
Top - Missguided*

Necklace - Eclectic Eccentricity*
Kimono - Select Fashion*



Happy Monday everyone! I cannot believe that it is July tomorrow - which also means that it's my results day. Here's hoping I at least pass my university degree! Anyway, on to more exciting things..

I'm back at Drapers Record today and the sun was shining. If you saw my Friday post, you'd know that I opted for some modern, yet traditional workwear, and I tried to do the same today. I've seen these gorgeous trousers from Missguided, across the blogosphere, but I mainly coveted them on Amy from The Little Magpie. They are so effortless, and such a beautiful shape, that they enable comfort too! As the name of this post suggests, I paired them with a scuba top, also from Missguided. This maybe wasn't the best idea ever as it was quite warm in town today - but hey, at least it's water proof.. 

To add a bit of summer to this outfit, I popped on this kimono from Select Fashion. If you have never checked them out before, what are you waiting for?! They have the most wonderful pieces, and really catwalk inspired, for really affordable prices. This kimono retails at £16! Compared to other high-street brands, that's a damn good price. Maybe I should go into sales, and not PR?

The lovely Becky from Electric Eccentricity dropped me an email and asked if I would be interested in styling up a piece from their collection - er, YES. All the pieces are so gorgeous so I had a tough job choosing, but in the end I opted for this long necklace. I rarely wear gold jewellery, or long necklaces for that matter, so this filled the void in my jewellery collection perfectly. 

How are you celebrating getting past the Monday blues?
Lots of love,
Katie x

No comments:

Post a Comment