Friday, June 27, 2014

Summer workwear.

Shirt - Ralph Lauren
Trousers - Motel Rocks*
Shoes - French Connection
Bag - Pauls Boutique*




I've completed my first week at Drapers Record! YIPPEE! I'm not going to lie, at the beginning of the week, it was so daunting to be stepping foot into one of the most prestigious fashion publications, but everyone is so lovely and I couldn't be happier with how my first week went. To celebrate, I'm off to Eastbourne with my wonderful boyfriend for a birthday party tonight. I can tell that this will include his gorgeous 3 year old sister asking to play on my iPad, which works for me as it gives me a free hand to drink wine! 

Today I decided to try and embrace the summer work wardrobe look, and opted for these beautiful polka dot cigarette pants from Motel Rocks. I've had my eye on these for SO long, as well at the gingham print ones. I threw on my Ralph Lauren white shirt which, was an absolute steal at £17 - thank you Portsmouth outlet. Oh, and whilst we're on the subject, I got these little French Connection mule beauties at the same time, FOR £10. Hiya, lovely little bargains (wait until you see the All Saints silk dress I got. I'm wearing it tomorrow so will be sure to post about it!).

Must dash, trains are awaiting me! Have a wonderful weekend.
Lots of love,
Katie x

No comments:

Post a Comment