Monday, June 16, 2014

What's In My Bag.

I've seen a few of my favourite bloggers do a similar post to this one, so I thought I would give it a go and show you what's in my bag. 


At the moment, I am currently alternating between this Pauls Boutique beauty, and my Cambridge Satchel. I adore the neon trim to it - it really adds a element of fun and summer vibes! It is the most perfect accessory for job interviews, of which I have had many recently, as it is a really good size with lots of space for my daily essentials. And since the colour is super versatile, I can pair it with almost anything. See how I styled it here!

Maisy Bag - Pauls Boutique*

La Roche Posay Rosaliac CC Cream - Escentual*
Handy Hygienic Wipes - Halo*

I always try to carry some form of cover up/foundation/BB or CC Cream with me. Travelling around London can really take its toll on my skin, so I find it crucial that I can pop a bit of make up on to awaken my skin again after a long commute, or hot and sweaty  journey on the underground. Thus, my La Roche-Posay CC Cream has become my go-to. Super light on the skin, easy to apply, and with a lid (so that nothing spills), as well as being the most beautifully sheer colour, it is a summer must have for my beauty collection. What's even better, is that it has SPF in it, for when the Sun comes out and eventually/hopefully, stays out. 

What is fab about these Halo Hygienic Wipes is the ability to take them everywhere and anywhere. Small and compact in size, they are the perfect travel companion. They thoroughly cleanse hands, as well as killing bacteria, whilst also offering a moisturising and freshening finish. At only 99p, from most stores, I cannot recommend them more. Hey, if they're good enough for Binky, they're good enough for me!

Shell Lip Balm - B Boutique London*
Long Last Lipstick in Watermelon - Clinique

I visited the lovely ladies at B London Boutique, the day before the UK Blog Awards and was treated to a beautiful gel manicure (here's my full post on my experience!). I could not have a received a warmer welcome, and the swimwear that they have on offer in their boutique is simply to die for. On my way out the door, the wonderful  manager of B London, Maria, insisted that I took a goodie bag away with me. And low and behold, this super cute, and really lovely shell lip balm was inside! Having never seen anything like this before, I was over the moon to receive it. The balm itself is really nourishing, as well as it's packaging being really summery. A win win in my books. It would make a perfect summer gift. 

During the winter I normally opt for a darker shade lipstick, but when it comes to the summer, I always try to brighten it up a little, and this little number from Clinique is the perfect addition to my (ever expanding) lipstick collection. As the name suggests, it's long lasting with a subtle and soft shine, as well as being the most divine Watermelon and thus, summer colour. I love the application of this lipstick, too. It glides on so easily and Clinique have got the shape of the stick just perfect so that it is virtually impossible to go over the line of your lips!

Filofax - Rymans
Travel Card Case - Paperchase
Sunglasses - Rayban
What's in your bag?

Lots of love,
Katie x

1 comment:

  1. La Roche-Posay skincare is great, I really like the effaclar duo :)
    - Grace x
    http://voguebeach.blogspot.co.uk/VogueBeach

    ReplyDelete