Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Class of 2014.

If you follow me on Twitter, you'll know how busy the last few weeks for me have been - hence the distinct lack of blogging on Aim Above Limits. For that, I apologise. However, I HAVE GRADUATED! It was a day full of love, pride and celebration, and I was surrounded by the people who made the experience of university worth-while and manageable. I'm not going to lie, there were times when I really struggled at university and it was these people, that got me through so it was really lovely to spend the day when them. Obviously, I have made some wonderful friends along the way, and the photos below just demonstrate how much fun, how many laughs and how well we all connect when we are together. So here is my graduation round-up.







Shoes - ASOS
I had the hardest time deciding what shoes to wear for graduation. I knew how big the stage was, and I knew that for a short time, all eyes would be on me as I walked the length of the stage to collect my certificate. That being said, I needed a pair of shoes that were comfortable, sturdy so that I didn't tumble yet an appropriate height that was manageable to walk in whilst still giving me height. Thus, these ASOS beauties were chosen. And what beauties they are. The grey ankle strap was an absolute godsend and really stopped me slipping out of them!

What have you been up to?
Lots of love,
Katie x

No comments:

Post a Comment