Thursday, October 09, 2014

Chroma Stationary.

Throughout Fashion Week SS15, note taking and writing reminders were key for me - having worked with the lovely guys over at American magazine, 360, I didn't want to forget a single element of the week. Thus, my beautiful Chroma Stationary notebook came in beautifully handy. 

When I first went onto the website to chose my notebook, I fell in love with the colour selector on the homepage. With an array of cute and gorgeous colours, making a decision was no easy feat. Above all, I loved the names of the colours, and I ultimately based my decision on this! Like the founder has written in the description of the 'Doris' colour, my grandmother was a lover of all things lilac and pretty, whilst also having the same name - so it seemed apt that I chose this. I was not disappointed. 

I chose to have my blog name, Aim Above Limits, embossed on the front in a gorgeously metallic gold colour, in order to contrast beautifully against the pastel purple. Needing to take notes everywhere I go, I opted for lined pages, but a plain option is also available. 

Doris Lined Notebook - Chroma Stationery*
Next on my list is the beautiful Margaret colour. I seriously love the story behind each of the colours and their names - such a lovely touch to a personalisation company! 

If you love this brand as much as I do, then help them get the funding that they deserve with their Kickstarter campaign. Even a pound can go a long way. Click here if you're feeling generous!

Have you got your eye on a particular Chroma notebook?

Lots of love,
Katie x

No comments:

Post a Comment