Sunday, October 26, 2014

Duster coat lust.

I feel like most of my posts begin with an apology at the moment due to my inconsistent lack of posting. However, Internet is on its way to our new flat so normal service can resume soon. 

In the meantime.. I LOVE THIS COAT. It has become my autumn wardrobe essential as I just adore it's versatility and ability to wear with anything. On this particular day, I paired it with my All Saints ripped jeans (they're my babies), and chunky knit jumper. Glamorous have the most gorgeous autumnal mix of products at the moment, and it is fast becoming my go-to website for affordable fashion. The delivery is a godsend as it is so fast and reliable. I couldn't recommend the website more. 

The wonderful people at Shade Station kindly sent over these new style RayBan sunglasses. As much as I adore the classic Wayfarer style, which have become a permanent fixture in my accessory collection, a new style was a welcome addition. Theyre oversized, tortoiseshell and have a brown lens - all making them the most perfect autumnal sun partner. 

Also, still absolutely in love with my Gown and Oars watch, which, combined with my satchel, makes this post very British inspired. 

Duster coat - Glamorous*, Jumper - River Island, Jeans - All Saints, Boots - Topshop, Satchel - Cambridge Satchel Company, Sunglasses - RayBan via Shade Station*. 



Rings - STORY Jewellery*

Back soon! 
Lots of love,
Katie x


No comments:

Post a Comment