Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Winter Knitwear Edit.

With the clocks going back, and the nights drawing in, updating your autumnal wardrobe to its winter version is no mean feat. I absolutely love chunky knitwear, it's my winter go to due to its effortless style, cosiness (yes, I did make up a word!) and ability to look fab with anything - I particularly love it with my leather trousers at the mo. I've chosen some of my favourites that are definitely on the wish-list and hopefully my shopping basket, come pay day on Friday! The Motel polo neck is a particular favourite, I just love pairing this kind of style with a simple skirt and knee high boots, for a truly chic winter look. 

I came across Rose Gal when the lovely team got in touch to let me know about their 50% off promotion (which you should 100% check out by the way!). Their pieces are on point, stylish and whatever you are looking for, you will find - it's like an Aladdins Cave of clothing. They are most definitely on my places to spend my first pay check! On top of their 50% off promo, you can get a further 8% off with code joeyCGIL (you're welcome!). 

Speaking of pay checks, quick job and flat update - IM LOVING IT! We hosted my first press day today in London, and it was so exciting to head back to my favourite place on Earth (as well as where I call home) to do something that I never thought I would be being paid to do. The event went really well, the turn out was incredible and the response to the product was all positive - all in all, everything is going well. Internet is being installed on Tuesday, and I have so exciting posts coming your way then, including a tour of my fancy new flat! For now though, check out my winter knitwear pieces, courtsey of Glamorous, Motel and Rose Gal . 
1. Navy Turtleneck - Motel
2. Black jumper - Rose Gal
3. Fluffy Jumper - Motel 

1. Ribbed Jumper - Glamorous
2. Knitted Jumper - Rose Gal
3. Fluffy Tee - Glamorous
What are you wearing this winter? Pass me the hot chocolate and place me by a roaring fire, I want to wear knitwear!

Lots of love,
Katie x

P.S. Who's loving the new blog design? Say a big hello and thank you to Barney over at http://www.bstdesigns.co.uk.

No comments:

Post a Comment